This most significant monument of folk architecture in Slovakia is one of the sites of the UNESCO world heritage. Located at the foot of the mountains, in the middle of nowhere, it is a living village not a museum. However, one of the houses is a museum – the peasant’s house with an exposition of original way of life. The two-storey wooden belfry from 1770, the rustic log well from 1860 that is 13 meters deep and the Baroque-Classicistic stone Roman – Catholic Church are valued structures in this village. The municipal cemetery with well-preserved stone and metal crosses is not far from the church.