St. Andrew’s Church Ružomberok

A Renaissance-baroque church, one of the most distinctive and dominating features of the town of Ružomberok. It is interesting due to its original Gothic baptistery from the 16th century as well as the oldest bell in Liptov (from 1506), called bell Andrew. A noteworthy architectural monument – Calvary, which is the only one in this region, is situated above Andrej Hlinka Square.